What has happened so far? How is KCCL financially supported?
Since we moved to Fall River last December, we have had the opportunity to settle in. This involved buying a car, getting additional furniture, making puja tables and beds, setting up our kitchen, our library, phone system, e-mail, website, charitable status, and more.
We have established our daily and monthly schedules, which reflect our three main tracks:
- daily 5:00–6:00 pm
- weekly (Wednesday) 8:00–11:00 am
- bi-monthly Sādhana of Mahāmudrā practice;
- monthly one-day Shamatha-Vipashyanā Mahāmudrā intensive
- daily Vajrayoginī or Chakrasaṃvara morning practice
- bi-monthly Vajrayoginī feast and Chakrasaṃvara feast practice
- monthly two-day Vajrayoginī and/or Chakrasaṃvara weekend intensive
- bi-monthly Sojong ceremony
- monthly monastic training day
- yearly week-long tra